Ditch That Soda
If you find yourself craving a soda (or several) each day, you should know that a can of 12 ounces of soda is about 150 calories. Cutting down on those calories can go a long way toward a healthier diet. But what about taste? Here are some ideas for soda substitutes that will still satisfy your need for a tasty drink.
- Tonic water with a squeeze of lime or lemon (80 calories)
- Tomato or vegetable juice (50 calories)
- Energy drink, such as Gatorade (60 calories)
- Apple cider (120 calories)
- Skim milk (85 calories)
- Unsweetened tea (5 calories)
At Cypress Park Apartments in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, we believe it’s important to live life vigorously. In order to do so, you must educate yourself regularly with lifestyle-enhancing tips such as these. With this blog post, we seek to improve your way of life through education that promotes self-care.
BatonRouge Health Diet